Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's time for bed


So I haven't said anything yet because I want to wait until I know that it is viable, but I think I MAY have a job by Tuesday! It would be with a little company called News Linked and I would be doing mainly magazine layout! Just what I want to do! I'm really hopeful that I'll get it. But until I do, I'm trying not to get TOO excited! I'll let you all know soon.



P.S. I haven't done any more on the bag yet. Sigh... Me and my crafting A.D.D. Maybe I'll work on it some more tomorrow night. Until then, have a great day!

2 comments:

Care said...

WOO!!! Fingers CROSSED!!!!!

Apryle Moss said...

I hope that this works out for you Heidi. Is this the job you were telling me about when we went and got Keva's last week. Hope it works out well for you. Take care. Call me sometime and we will get together again.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...