Friday, May 30, 2008

Almost Ready

Hi. I am just about ready for my trip to Switzerland. I think getting me to pack for this has been like trying to pull teeth out of a mule! I don't know why... I just can't decide what to pack and what not to pack. But hopefully it'll all work out in the end.

I've been working on a drawing or two for the illustration class we'll be having over there. So far, my landscapes leave something for desiring... but here's one I did of My parent's front yard.Let me know if any of you recognize this picture. :)

3 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Hey Heidi
I recognize it. I have been to your parents house a few times and it does look like it. You did a good job. Enjoy your trip. I am still jealous.

Stephanie said...

The drawing of your front yard is incredible!Oh, to have your talent... anyhow... my parents relayed the message you left on their answering machine and so I am going to give you a call promptly! In the meantime, happy packing!

Andrea Hardman said...

It looks great! I can't wait for your first post from Switzerland!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...