Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More fun with Poptropica

Hi. I've been playing around making some more stuff for Poptropica today. Stephanie asked me what Poptropica is, and I may as well tell everyone since I don't think all of you know. It's a kids game. Its made for young kids but I like playing it as well.

You should check it out at poptropica.com

It was created by Pearson Education and some of the designers work here in Logan. They wanted to give us students a chance to see what it is like to illustrate for them so they offered a class this past semester. They're extending the class through the summer.
I am loving it because now I finally have enough time to work on illustrations for it. Here's a few more from today.

1 comment:

Apryle Moss said...

I hope that you are feeling better. Hey can't wait to hear more about dates you go on. I like your things you are doing I wish I was artistic. I hope all is well. Talk to you later.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...