Sunday, May 18, 2008

A little update


Well the date last night was alright. I didn't find much in common with the guy (Shane) and I didn't find him attractive, but he was polite and the food was excellent and I loved the movie.

We went to Applebee's, where I had my usual (yes, Apryle I did it again. :P) Fiesta Lime Chicken. OH!!! So yummy. I love that stuff. I ate ALL of it... again (Ape). lol.

Then we went and saw that new movie "Iron Man." I liked it a lot. My date did not. He said he's not into that kind of movie. I am not sure what kind of movie he is into other than the other one he brought along which was some production that came out of Provo. I am not into those usually. Thankfully after Iron Man was over so was my date. :)

Anyway, as expected, no sparks. Also as expected, his picture online is from way before he gained all that weight. *I shake my head* If I am going to put up current pictures that include all the weight I have gained in the past 6 years then I expect the guys to do the same! Very few of them actually put up a current picture. Le sigh.

I sound SO shallow and rude. Maybe I don't deserve to go out with nice people if I am going to be such a booger head! I guess I just feel slightly mislead when someone doesn't put up a picture of what they really look like. I wouldn't have said no to any of the dates having had the current picture. It's just that it stresses me out not knowing if the person standing on my doorstep is really my date or someones brother looking for the next apartment down. Know what I mean.

Well, Daniel looks like the pictures he's got posted. And Porter is even better than the pictures he posted and if we want to go way back, Justin actually looked like the pictures that he had posted back in the day... but everyone else... Not so much.
I am going to put up this zit-laden, belly-roll-showin, picture and see if anyone still asks me out! HA! That'd be funny!

BUT... In other news, only 2 weeks left until I leave the country!! I am so excited and nervous!!! I can't wait to see the Alps. I think that is one of the most alluring parts about this trip. It's the Alps, the castles, the lakes, and the cow fights. Yep. Cows. :D (And I suppose it goes without saying... but of COURSE the chocolate and cheese. Not together.)

3 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Hey I am so glad that you enjoyed your same old usual at Applebees. I am so glad you ate it all. I am glad you at least enjoyed some of your date you got good food and a movie you liked. That is good. I am so excited for you to go to Switzerland. I know you will love it and I hope you enjoy all the yummy food and chocolate. Take care and have a great week.

Heidi Bruner said...

I found a quote and thot of you!
"I love the male body, it's better designed than the male mind." lols.:)
-heids
p.s- have you heard from Aggie Bikes yet?

Kimberly said...

Oh my heck! You ALWAYS make me laugh my rear off, I was sitting in here trying to read your blog to Brady, and I was laughing so hard, that he kept going, "what? What???" Oh brother! Hang in there girl.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...