Friday, May 16, 2008

Dates Cancelled - hopes dashed

Ha ha. I am kidding about the hopes dashed thing. They were dashed a LONG time ago! ;)

Yeah, so the whole week of dating pretty much fell through. I still have a date for tomorrow night with Shane. Shane makes me kinda nervous. I don't think he's dated much and he seems kinda controlling. We'll see though.
True to form, Kelly got right up to the moment where the date was actually supposed to take place and decided he had better things to do. That's alright. Kelly is the one who on our first date asked me if I'd like to get a room with him. *rolling my eyes!* I mean really! Is this all that is left out there? COME ON!!!
Neither Thad nor Porter has called me back. (I am just thinking about that "neither/nor" clause I just used. Wondering if I remembered from my English class of last semester how to use the preposition correctly!! How LAME am I?)

AND to top all of this off, my face is breaking out like crazy and I've gained 4 pounds!!! Grrr!

Complain complain complain! Let me tell you what is good about today though: Today, though I miss Justin, I remember a characteristic about him that I never could have lived with. He didn't like to communicate well. He would tell you only part of something when you needed to know all of it to really understand the whole situation. It annoys me when people wont be up front with me. It just makes it much easier.
Another good thing about today; Daniel laughed at my jokes while I was on the phone with him. He had a headache and I only got to talk to him for 6 minutes, but at least he was sweet. :)
Brandon called me and told me I was beautiful.

You probably wonder who all these crazy guys are huh. I wonder that myself sometimes. They're just people I have met chatting online.
I like chatting online. but I get awful tired of it always getting down to the guy asking something along the lines of "are you going to be good in bed? Are you going to want sex at least once every day?" Etc etc etc. Sigh. Of course I'm going to want sex. But do we have to talk about that every time we talk? It makes me feel cheap and like that's all I'm good for. Butt head boys! Can't I keep your attention in any other way?????? COME ON!
Okay, well that is way more than enough from me today. Probably WAY more than any of you wanted to read, but its my blog and gosh dang it, every now and again I need to express myself!
Love ya!

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...