Saturday, May 10, 2008

Online Dating


Well I was at it again tonight. I guess we could say "last night" seeing as it is now Saturday morining. I've been chatting away with several guys online. I found 2 nice ones and 3 really not great ones. I'm going out with one Tonight and I'll be going out with a different one in a week. And yes, even another one sometime mid next week. Crazy.

I guess Maytag would be proud of me. I don't know if I'm proud of me though. I kinda wish he had time to ask me out. I don't know if I am all that interested in any of the 3 guys that asked me out. But I thought I should give them a chance in person anyway. But then if I STILL don't find them more interesting, will they demand more? lame. I should go to bed. I am friggin tired. Its almost time to get up and I am just going to bed. great.
Single life is just awesome. (note the sarcasm in that sentence.)

GHAL! What a grump! You should all send me hate mail and tell me not to be such a grouch!

Love ya! Talk to you more later and stuff.

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...