Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Bad Luck Duck


What is this strange picture? I really don't know. I was just intrigued by the green lipstick. I thought... That would be fun for about 5 minutes huh! The shirt and the cigarette are rather ... well... MEH. The pants are okay. I assume she's trying to do a look-a-like thing for the animated character in the top right??? Whoo knows.

I got the greatest gift in the mail today! Caroline sent me a "Bad Luck Duck" doll. He came with bandaids and smarties (pills). It totally made my day! Thanks Care!!! I'll get a picture of him on here soon. I can't tonight because I've got to talk myself into a good night's rest before the slice and dice tomorrow.

For anyone who is interested; it is at 8:30 tomorrow morning and I probably will be incoherent for at least the rest of the day if not a few more days. Anyhow, I think everything is going to be fine, despite my tendency to worry so much. So if by some crazy turn of events, it isn't, Please all of you, Know that I love you very much and if I die, I am going to come and do crazy stuff to you in your sleep!!! Ha ha ha! Totally Kidding!!!

Oh, and to Elisa... Who felt left out from the Pointer Sisters post, Yes, I do remember that you were involved in that tradition later on when you were old enough to dance around with us. Remember doing headstands on the couch? Remember playing with Rastus, our dog, "Doctor with the Big BUM BABY!!!" Yep. Good times. I think you should write the honorary blog about that one. lol.

And because Danny is going to feel left out too if I don't mention him... Remember when Andrea, Elisa and I dressed you up as a little girl. Boy that was fun. I wish we had a picture of that now! lol. And who can forget how you almost blew me up with an illegal rocket. Or maybe it wasn't illegal before you "modified" it. But it was definately lethal afterward!

Alright... I am talking myself into putting the computer down and going to sleep. Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Heidi I hope you are doing ok. Are you going to be down here at your parents for a few days. Let me know. I will talk to you later.

Heidi L Barber said...

Yep. I am at my parents house for a few more days. I hope I'll be feeling all sorts of amazing by the end of the weekend. :D Here's to hoping!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...