Saturday, March 14, 2009

Photos




Some photos for you all. First there is Chuck. He's my bad luck duck. He has a pocket for bandaids and he used to have smarties in there (my "pills"). Caroline made him for me and I think he's adorable!

Andrea and Rhyan + kids brought me the daffodils. I have some beautiful flowers from Julie too... haven't got a picture of those yet.

And the other two photos... Those are of how yucky and swollen my belly looks! Sorry if they gross anyone out. I suppose it's one more reason not to get belly piercings huh. I've got 12 staples in my belly! They kind of itch. Its strange... looking at them doesn't gross me out, but if I touch them at all I get light headed!

Anyway, I'm dizzy again, so I'm going to lay down now.

4 comments:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

i'm glad chuck the duck is doing his job! if you ever need to chuck chuck across the room, he's probably good for that too..........

Apryle Moss said...

Hey Heidi hope you are feeling. It does not look like fun to have all those staples in your stomach. Take Care. Talk to you later.

Jason and Kerri Allen said...

You are such a trooper.

Kerri

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...