Monday, March 23, 2009

Catching Up


Well, we've passed the last midterm for Portfolio class and have but 1 more half semester to go. I am just a little excited! lol. This picture is from last Thursday (the day of my midterm presentation). I decided the "wow" lines make a much better background than my messy bedroom.

It kind of looks like asian propaganda doesn't it. ... lol...



Look how close we're getting to graduation!!! I can't believe how fast time is going! And trust me, I am NOT complaining!



Today I woke up from a typical Sunday nap and looked outside to see a bazillion cars all grid-locked in the church's parking lot behind my apartment. I was like "Oh crap! Did I miss the meeting to go to Heaven???" Lol. Then I remembered that they're having the Draper Temple dedication today. That's probably who all these people are.


My first project in Portfolio class this semester had to do with designing a home product line. Mine was spring cleaning and centered around these cute gloves. This photo however, shows how I felt by the end of the project! SICK of it! I couldn't get things to look like what the professor wanted. SO annoying!


Here's a picture of 2 of my roommates Kaylee and Ashley. I did Kaylee's hair for her valentine's day date. Ashley and I also had dates. I did my own hair and Ashley's friend did hers.I was rather pleased with myself. lol. Actually I think Kaylee just has easy hair to style. But it did turn out majorly cute.

See. Here's what they look like when I DONT do their hair. ;) Tee hee. Just kiddin'.
Oh dear me, I guess we'll end on this photo. Here's what I looked like on Valentine's day. I guess it'll do. I was mad though because the top went flat even before I left for my date!

Lol. So there's a few pictures to catch everyone up on what I've been up to.

2 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

How fun looks like you have some fun. You really are getting close to finishing. Hope all went well with your portfolio. It was good to talk to you. Hope you are feeling better. Take care and I will talk to you later.

Andrea Hardman said...

I love the wow lines! I need those on a picture of me, photoshopped to skinny, of course. You are so darn close!!! I'm so excited for you. It's freakin' awesome.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...