Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break


Oh Helwowe...
Lol. I am on my spring break and I only have one more day until I go under the knife. So guess what I was SUPPOSED to be doing today... That's right, I was supposed to be getting my midterm presentation ready because it is due as soon as I get back to school and I probably won't be able to do much after surgery. Do you think I did anything today? NOOoooooOO!

Oh well. Not much else to talk about. I am really nervous about this surgery. I don't know why. I don't usually get real nervous with medical stuff, but for some reason I am about this. Anyway, I'll be at my mom's on Wednesday night.

Okay, I am really going to do some homework!

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...