Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top of the Morning to Yeh!


Here we have a stolen leprechaun picture. Note the "iC" in front of the image. Sorry iC, I just needed a leprechaun, he's not selling anything here... except lung cancer.

Yep, Heidi is avoiding homework once again. *rolling my eyes at myself* Only 45 more days! I have to keep going!!! It is DIFFICULT though! Its all nice outside and I don't feel good and and and... I have enough excuses to go on and on.

So I went to the grocery store this morning before I took my pain pills because I needed milk. I just want to say that the old thing they say about not going shopping while hungry really is true! Sheesh! I didn't escape the grocery store without 2 bags of chips, a donut, ice cream and an instant lasagna! Sigh. I guess the masses at the beach will have to avert their eyes to my massiveness. lol.

Okay I REALLY am rambling. I suppose I can be talked into at least opening the file that has my graphic design assignments in it. Good luck to everyone today on this lovely St. Patty's Day!!!

2 comments:

Jason and Kerri Allen said...

Heidi,
You are so cute. I am so glad to hear you are doing okay. Keep on hanging in there. The end is in sight. :)
Love,
Kerri

MommaM said...

Get to Work! It was fun to see you this last week. Sorry it wasn't under better circumstances. Love you, and can't wait to see you again.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...