Sunday, June 29, 2008

Be home soon!!!


Here's a view from the top of Saint Pierre Cathedral in Geneva. Pretty huh. The fountain out there in the lake is kinda cool... but I wouldn't say Geneva is my most favorite place in Switzerland. It was interesting but other cities are more fun.

I am ready for it to be Tuesday morning and I can be on my way home. I am looking forward to air conditioning and movies and not having to STUFF myself every night at dinner because it's rude not to clean off your plate! I'll let you all know if I have lost any weight or gained it. Okay, maybe I wont let you know if it is the latter. I'll just put a bag over my head and cry.

Anyway, I am SO so So so So so SOOOOO excited to come home again! I have loved it here but it's time to come home now. :D

See you all soon!

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...