Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random Pop Art


Here's a random fork in the shore of Lake Geneva. As you can see, I rented a bike and rode it along the boardwalk of the shores of Lake Geneva. That was fun. I had forgotten how much I like riding a bike.

I'll have you all know... it took a lot for me not to edit my fat arm in this picture. Grrr... stupid arms. Oh well. Anyway, I get to come home soon. I am excited about that. :D I wish it were tomorrow. We have to get up and leave from our hotel for the airport at 4 in the morning on Tuesday. Which will actually only be 8 at night in Utah. But I think it'll feel like 4 a.m. cuz I'm used to Swiss time now.
I wont get home until 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday!!! Crazy. We have several layovers that are more than an hour. Anyhow, I've got to catch a train so I better go get my bag ready.

Love ya!

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...