Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged


Tagged

ABC tag
A- Attached or single: Seriously Single
B- Best Friend: Most all of them.
C-Cake or Pie: Pumpkin pie
D- Day of the Week: Wednesday
E- Essential Item: Computer
F- Favorite Color: blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Home town: Kearns, UT and Bountiful UT. Funny, I'm attached to both.
I- Indulgences: Warm brownies with milk.
J- January or July?: July Nights. I love warm summer nights where you can be outside at midnight and it's perfect temperature!
K-Kids: Love them. Hope to have some someday.
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Faith (I couldn't agree more.)
M- Marriage Date: Sometime soon I hope. Prince charming? Where the H@** are you!!!???
N- Number of Siblings: A sister on either side and, 1 baby brother!
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges. I love that juicy little fruit! each slice is full of hundreds of little orange packets. Yea!
P- Phobias or Fears: Purple leotards. Nightmares. Really.
Q- Quote: "He is the cheese in my macaroni!"
R- Reason To Smile: Family, friends, good chocolate, vacations to far away places.
S- Season: Spring. The breath of life and hope is just coming back at this time.
T- Tag Three: Stephanie, Ape, Beans
U- Unknown fact about me: I dream about flying (by way of flapping my arms) frequently.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Carnivore.
W- Worst Habit: Being really mean to myself.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays. At least it's over with quick and they don't push on your FULL bladder making you use everything you've got to hold in your pee.
Y-Your favorite food: So many to choose from. Um... Tomato soup with cheese bread and milk to drink.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini. No wonder I am confused so often. I am two people in one. lol.

AND
One word tag
One word Tag,1. Where is your cell phone?. . . . . Mother
Your significant other? . . . . . . Mystery.
3. Your hair? . . . . . . . . . . . . long.
4. Your mother? . . . . . . . . . .Creative
5. Your father? . . . . . . . . . . . Funny
6. Your favorite thing? . . . . . Family
7. Your dream last night? . . . Airborne
8. Your favorite drink? . . . . . Grape
9. Your dream/goal? . . . . . . . Peace
10. The room you're in? . . . . .hallway (hotel)
11. Your hobby? . . . . . . . . . . . crafting
Your fear? . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . Alone (forever)
13. Where do you want to be in six years? .... Married (with child)
14. Where were you last night? . . . . . . . . . . . Switzerland (with cow)
15. What you're not? . . . . . . . . .skinny (European women have put me to shame)
16. Muffins? . . . . . . . . . . . . .blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? . . .Independence
18. Where you grew up? . . . . . . . .Kearns
19. The last thing you did? . . . . .Shower (cold, because of sunburn. Ahhh... nice)
20. What are you wearing? . . . . . .Outfit
21. Your t.v.? . . . . . . . . . . . .Old
l22. Your pets? . . . . . . . . . . . .None (Sad to say)
23. Your computer? . . . . . . . . . .Incredible
24. Your life? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Progressing
25. Your mood? . . . . . . . . . . . .Moderate
26. Missing someone? . . . . . . . . . Andrea
27. Your car? . . . . . . . . . . . . Unregistered
28. Something your not wearing? . . . mascara (screw it. I'm on vacation.)
29. Favorite store? . . . . . . . . .Orsay
30. Your summer? . . . . . . . . . . Sweltering
31. Like someone? . . . . . . . . . . Yes
32. Your favorite color? . . . . . . .Azul
33. When was the last time you laughed?. .Dinner
34. Last time you cried? . . . . . . . This morning. (I am Jabba the Hut and I don't fit into European clothing.)

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...