Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cow fights were funny

Yesterday we went to the cow fights up above Sion. That was fun. All the cows are pregnant and territorial. So there's lots of head butting going on.
I really liked the day because there was only one venue that we did and we didn't have to run from train to train and town to town. I really felt like the day was relaxing and enjoyable. I got to go on a little hike up in the Alps. They were so beautiful. Full of little yellow flowers. and big yellow flowers and way way green mountains. Oh so gorgeous.
People on our trip are starting to get on each other's nerves. There's a bit of behind the back talking going on. It's kind of sad. I think I've accidentally made some enemies myself. Whoops. Well theres only one more week where we have to really be together and then the last 10 days we're all on our own. I've decided to go back to the towns I felt rushed in and go shopping and sight seeing by myself. I didn't find very many people who are staying in the country. And those who are, don't seem to want to do the same thing as me, so I'm going by myself. Anyway, I'll post my pictures soon. Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Care said...

How fun that you get to have some time to yourself, to do your OWN things! Sounds like it could be the best part of the trip.
....Any cow fight pictures??

Andrea Hardman said...

Wow. Where are those other people going if they're leaving the country? Are they touring other, nearby countries or going home? The touring thing on your own will be awesome. Love you
Andrea
oh yea, you know it's me from my picture. heheh

Apryle Moss said...

Hey Heidi,
Sounds like a great time. I hope that you have fun the rest of your time there. I can't wait till you get back we will have to get together so you can tell me all about your wonderful trip. I hope you have fun shopping when you get the chance and seeing the things you weren't able to see. Take care and I will talk to you later.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...