Friday, June 27, 2008

Sunburnt to a crisp


Ow. I got a nasty burn today in Geneva. Sunburn that is. Geneva is a neat city though. Theres a water jet that shoots up like 300 feet in the air in the middle of the river. I went and saw an ancient art museum and the history of watches museum. That was neat. They had these tiny little mechanical birds that could move their beaks, wings and tails and sang a little song. That was amazing to me. There were so many beautiful watches in there. I don't have any photos because cameras were not allowed in the museum. But I stole this picture of the little bird on a fake gun watch thing from Google. :) See that TINY bird on the end of the fake gun? It really moves! That's so amazing!!!

There are some people out in the hall. A boy is asking "which one of you girls knows how to gut a fish?" What a dork. We all know how to gut a fish.

Anyway, yeah, Geneva... We got ourselves somewhat lost in the city today. Which is part of the reason I got a sunburn.

I think the sun burnt my brain because I can't think to type right now. But I really miss you all and can't wait to come home. Only 3 more days and on the 1st I'll be traveling home. YEA!!!

4 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

Can't wait to see you! Have a fun last 3 days.

Care said...

Continue to enjoy -- although I can't wait to hear all about your trip! You're doing a good job!

Sandy N said...

Cant wait to see more pictures and hear more about your trip. I enjoyed visiting with your parents this week when they stopped by on their way to the coast. It was great seeing family. Enjoy your last few days of good chocolate. I will be thinking of you everytime I have to eat a Hersheys bar. :) Love ya
SAndy

Apryle Moss said...

Hey I just got home from my trip to California and I can't wait to hear more about your trip to Switzerland and see all your wonderful photos. I will hopefully see you when you get home. Take care and I will talk to you later.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...