Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beautiful Switzerland












Finally we have had some sunshine! The locals say this has been the wettest June they have had in a decade or so. I am sad that the day we went to see the Matterhorn it was covered in clouds. But Oh well. Here are a few photos of the cows and cowfights.

I will try to explain a picture or two. I think the cow fights are obvious. I would try to fix all the photos so they have captions, but the dang internet here is so sporadic that I can't do much without upsetting the thing.

So anyway, after the cowfights we went on a nice little hike in the alps and the sun was shining and the birds were singing and all was beautiful. I also have included a photo of a local pipe smoking man and the strange carpet in the phoenix airport. Oh yeah and the one where my friend and I are lying on a rock is an old Druid Sacrificial thing where they used to sacrifice young virgins to the Gods. lol. So that's what we're doing... being sacrificed.
Anyway, I gatta go because the internet gods are angry and I am losing signal. sigh. I will try again tomorrow. :)

Tomorrow we are going on a hike through what is supposed to be the most beautiful valley on Earth. I hope I get some good photos and can post them for you. Anyhow, bye for now!

1 comment:

Apryle Moss said...

Hey Heidi it was good chatting with you yesterday. I love the pictures they are awesome. I hope you have more sunshine soon. Enjoy the last couple of weeks. We will talk to you later.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...